Conversation 035 - Movies




Todd: Alright, Tennessee, you were talking about how you like movies.
Tenn: Yes, I'm a big movie buff.
Todd: OK. What kind of movies do you like?
Tenn: I kind of like, I kind of like most genres of movies, it's just, what I look for is a good story and good characters is the main thing...so even if I like the genre, if like wether it be science fiction or historical drama, if the, if the story isn't good then, then I, I don't like it at all.
Todd: OK. Off the top of your head, what's a movie that you really liked?
Tenn: Well, the Lord Of the Rings they've been doing, I really have enjoyed.
Todd: Uh-huh.
Tenn: They did a good job.
Todd: Did you read the books?
Tenn: Oh, yes! It was one of the first adult books I read when I was in elementary school.
Todd: OK, well, what is the last movie you saw?
Tenn: The last movie I saw, Pirates of the Carribean.
Todd: OK. Was it any good?
Tenn: Ah, it wasn't bad.
Todd: It wasn't bad.
Tenn: Yeah !
Todd: Alright, thanks a lot.
Tenn: I like pirates.
Todd: You like pirates. What? You like pirates!
Tenn: Oh, yeah! You know, when you're a kid, pirates is the thing to be.
Todd: Yeah!
Tenn: "Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!"
Todd: OK. Alright. Thanks Tennessee.
Tenn: OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment