Conversation 062 - Weather




Todd: Hey, James!
James: Yeah!
Todd: Let's talk about seasons.
James: OK.
Todd: James, what is your favorite season?
James: My favorite season is spring.
Todd: Yeah, why is that?
James: Because it's not so cold but it's not so hot that I'm sweating on the train. I can go to the beach. I can relax with my friends outside. It's very nice.
Todd: OK. What is your least favorite season?
James: My least favorite season in Japan is the rainy season...because I don't like rain at all.
Todd: Oh you don'? OK. What season are we in right now?
James: Right now it is the very end of winter. It is just starting to become spring.
Todd: What's the weather like today?
James: Today, it's very sunny. It's a little cool. A little breezy. It's very nice. I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment