Conversation 127 - Vancouver





Todd: Hello!
Simon: Hi!
Todd: How are you today?
Simon: Not bad! Not bad!
Todd: OK. What is your name?
Simon: My name is Simon Bentz.
Todd: Simon. How do you spell your name?
Simon: S-I-M-O-N.
Todd: OK. Nice..nice name. Ah, Simon, where are you from?
Simon: I'm from Vancouver, Canada.
Todd: OK. What kind of place is Vancouver?
Simon: It's a nice place. It's got mountains, beaches, and lots and lots of Japanese students.
Todd: Really! OK. Ah..why does it have so many Japanese students?
Simon: Because they study English there.
Todd: OK. Is it cheap to study English is Canada?
Simon: I think it is cheaper to study English in Vancouver than the United States or England.
Todd: Oh, really! OK. Ah, what do you think about Vancouver?
Simon: I love it. You can go skiing or snowboarding in the winter, you can go windsurfing and hang out at the beach in the summer.
Todd: Nice.
Simon: It's just a good place to live.
Todd: What is your favorite thing to do in Vancouver?
Simon: I like to hang out with my friends and play soccer.
Todd: Cool. Nice. All right, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment