Repeat - 28




Directions
In this lesson you will hear two dialogs about borrowing money and paying interest. The second dialog contains all of the ideas in the first dialog but uses different words.
After you hear each dialog, it will be repeated three times with a pause after each sentence so you can repeat it.
 Dialog 1
A:  I took out a loan for $1500 (fifteen hundred dollars).
B:  What rate of interest are you paying?
A:  I got it for 8 % (8 percent).
B:  Eight percent interest sounds high. Couldn't you do any better?
A:  I looked everywhere. It's the best I could do.
 Dialog 2
A:  I got a $1500 (fifteen hundred dollar) loan.
B:  What rate of interest did you get?
A:  I’m paying 8% (percent) interest.
B:  Eight percent interest doesn't sound so
good. Couldn't you find a better deal?
A:  I called around. It's the best deal I could make.

No comments:

Post a Comment